Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Times, they are a'changin

Well friends, it is past due for a little updating. Not only does the blog have a new look thanks to Blogaholics Designs, but it has been FOREVER since a true blog post (my apologies!!). Life has been super busy down in the Sunshine State as I've recently moved to a new city which means also finding a new school to call home. I'm happy to announce I'll be joining the ranks as a fourth grade teacher after spending several years with my fifth grade friends.

With the move of course comes packing up the classroom. While packing up, I snapped pictures of all of my anchor charts. I figured I'd save my sanity by recreating my favorites and tweak them for my new fourth grade friends.

I'll be sharing a few of my favorites by content area or skill. Feel free to use and tweak to fit your needs!

-Lindsay


0 comments:

Post a Comment